Accéder au contenu principal

Close your ears , Free Your mind , Trust Your self , Keep Hard Working


Close your ears , Free Your mind , Trust Your self , Keep Hard Working




Why this spécific mood message?

Simple!

If you Do all this 4 ,you'll expérience how wenderfull is the success
How wenderfull is when you see your self realise your dreams
One By One

You'll be proud , Happy ,Full of energy Thursty to the next challenge
This dynamic keep you in the right path (success)

What's the exact meaning?

Close your ears =
Don't ever never listen to other peoples when they
try to disencourage you or laught on your dreams
It's Extreamly important don't ever listen to them Just Do as me
Give'EM a little Smile with the meaning of (you'll see!)

Free Your Mind
This world is full of loosers who Say i can't or i wont succeed
or the worst one : im like that i can do nothing
OMG! i really extreamly hate this kinda things
Don't ever never Think Like this !

I mean By Free Your mind is to Belive in what you want and
That you can do it No matter what.



Trust your self
call the feeling of flying into the sky
the feeling of strongness , lightness , smartness just belive
in your self just give your self a chance to explode
Be ready to defend your opinion even if all the 4 billions human on earth
say the opposite , keep defending cause your right


Keep Hard Working
The 4th neccessary thing to succeed is to Keep doing the right thing
even if you dont see the result at time just be patience and keep
working




Voila ! If you do this 4 you'll Injure the Successfull Life


Now you can smile with proud :)



Keep Up
SAMO

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

It's Time.. I missed you "Success"

I'll Fight...i'll sacrifice....I wont stop until the end I'll never stop.. Never It's Time for the extreme success Im Coming I wanna live success i wanna breath success..... i wanna be success I wanna Be high i wanna stand high...it's there where i supposed to be I'll Be the first i Don't care what it needs if i must hard work....i will hard work²² MISSION SET : Extreme Success Im Coming Success Yes I Can God Be with me

Live for a goal , live for a reason

Live for a goal , live for a reason In my point of view everything happen for a reason so I live for a reason this reason is my goal i've understand this. and also i've list my own goals in this life but i see that goals shouldn't die in my imagination i must see them realising in my life One By One Actualy the most thing who can make me extreamly happy is to realise my dreamz Don't ask me what is my goals and dreams unless you prepare a empty book of 388 page ;) but to just to wish is'nt a solution , you must follow the right path & the right way The first thing it will be the faith in God by first and second in waht you do and what you belive to be sure in what you do and listen to no body The trust, you must trust your self and clear your mind of the mental walls Just trust your self extreamly as i do always Defeat your fears : This step is verry important if you have fears you really must te defeat them because they will be a problem in the future Look to

Pure