Accéder au contenu principal

It's Time.. I missed you "Success"



I'll Fight...i'll sacrifice....I wont stop until the end
I'll never stop..
Never


It's Time for the extreme success

Im Coming

I wanna live success i wanna breath success..... i wanna be success
I wanna Be high i wanna stand high...it's there where i supposed to be

I'll Be the first
i Don't care what it needs
if i must hard work....i will hard work²²

MISSION SET : Extreme Success

Im Coming
Success





Yes I Can


God Be with me

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Confidence

“Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.” ~Peter T. Mc Intyre

(delayed gratification) Key Of Success

Self discipline

You've extreamly faild...

Hi...we're glad to inform you YOU HAVE FAILED at that point you'll be Sad.....Weak....Disappointed.....choked... Yes..... I've Failed I could'nt make it... i've made the people who count on me Disappointed... i crashed my dreams... in the road back to home i saw Happy people celebrating....friends...classmates... . Neighbours celebrating......screaming......Happy My school is just 50 m far from home..... but that day i felt it's like 50 km...... it's like it wont end........That moment it was night but the happiness of success transformed that night to a freash morning colored by smiles...scream.....happy tears..of happy students They've done it.......yes they deserve to be happy Congratulations For all of them Specially for My Ngel <3 She make me happy for her ====================================================== Here is faill area.... It was a choice ....and i've made mine... it'll be a Hard lesson for me .... atleas...